Tuesday, July 17, 2018

The Day I Rode The MRT in Kaohsiung!


Today, I've decided to go out and find the shop that sells a Chromebook.  Prior to my visit here in Kaohsiung, I've found a local shop called Ai Tec on the internet. Today, I want to look at that shop. The people at the shop sent me messages on how to get there. They even sent me a map and suggested me to take the MRT and get off at the Formosa Boulevard station.  From there, I can walk.


Naomi and Ace told me that there's always a free shuttle bus from the hospital to the MRT. I learned that the shuttle bus is always parked at the children's hospital. I get in on the shuttle bus for the 9:30 scheduled trip. It was a short 15 to 20 minutes ride to Dadong Station.


The MRT is surprisingly almost empty. In Bangkok at this time, MRT is crowded.





COLORFUL 'DOME OF LIGHT'

When I reached the Formosa Boulevard Station, I have to get off at Exit 10. Then, I saw it, the most colorful and beautiful sight! It is called 'The Dome Of Light'.




I finally found Ai Tec shop and the staff are very accommodating.  When I saw the Samsung Chromebook 3, I immediately liked it.  Eventually, I bought it and the owner gave me a reasonable discount.  I've been looking for a Chromebook. Nobody sells them in Thailand and Vietnam.




I get on the MRT on going back to the hospital.  I get off at Dadong Station, and from there took a bus number 16 and get off exactly at the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, in front of the Family Mart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes I am a Christian . . . not that one, the other one!

What does it mean to be a Christian? Were you born a Christian or a ‘Born Again’ Christian? Have you realized that Christianity is like a vi...